Calculate the pole strength of a short bar magnet of length 5 cm which produces a neutral point 15 cm away from its centre on the equatorial line. The earth's horizontal component of magnetic intensity is 50T at the given place
Asked by kumar.ashlesha | 13th Jul, 2015, 07:49: PM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 14th Jul, 2015, 09:12: AM
- How the Fleming right hand rule is applied
- Show with the help of an activity that a force is exerted on the current carrying conductor when placed in a magnetic field.
- List two factors on which the strength of the magnetic field lines produced by a solenoid depends.
- How can the direction of force on a current carrying conductor placed in magnetic field be reversed?
- What is the function of commutator ring in a motor?
- According to the Fleming's left hand rule what does the first three fingers of the left hand positioned perpendicular to each other represents?
- On what principle does electric motor works?
- A beam of electrons is passing a magnetic field at right angles as shown in figure. What would be the direction of force and which rule would you apply to find direction of force?
- If a magnet is brought near a current carrying conductor free at one end, would the wire move?
- When is the force on a current carrying wire maximum or minimum?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number