Calculate the number of sigma bonds and pi bonds in 2-propyl pent -1-ene?
Asked by Annusharar123 | 14th Jun, 2019, 01:31: PM
There are 23 sigma covalent bonds and 1 pi bond is present in the 2-propyl pent -1-ene.
Answered by Ramandeep | 14th Jun, 2019, 04:30: PM
- chemical bonding
- What is Py + Py bond
- Bonding for carbon tetrachloride
- What is hybridization
- why electron free in copper wire
- What are the limitations of Octet rule.
- According to VSEPR principle in which molecule is the highest bond distortion observed ? a) NH3 b) H2O c) O3 d) SO2
- #JioChat What is the covalent bond
- Write is the lewis dot structure of HNO3 and NH4 using the proper steps.(find A ,N and S)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number