Calculate the no. of particles present in 52 g of helium?
Asked by nisha_vini29 | 13th Nov, 2017, 12:10: PM
Answered by Varsha | 13th Nov, 2017, 01:02: PM
- A mixture of hydrogen and chlorine occupying 36 cm3 was exploded. On shaking it with water, 4cm3 of hydrogen was left behind. Find the composition of the mixture.
- What volume of oxygen at STP is required to affect the combustion of 11 litres of ethylene [C2H4] at 273o C and 380 mm of Hg pressure? C2H4+3O22CO2 + 2H2O
- Calculate the number of molecules in 1 kg of Calcium Chloride.
- No. of moles in 32g of sulphur molecule.
- Calculate the number of ions and total charge in 3 gram CO3^2-
- What is the mass of calcium carbonate precipitated when calcium chloride solution is added to a solution containing 21.2g of sodium carbonate? RMM of sodium carbonate = 106 RMM of calcium carbonate = 100
- sulphur burns in oxygen to give sulphur dioxide. if 16 g of sulphur dioxide burns in x cc. of oxygen, calculate the amount of potassium nitrate which must be heated to produce x cc of oxygen.
- Pls solve it.
- tips for getting out of out in mole concept problems along with hard work and practice
- can you please suggest me a teacher who can explain me mole concept perfectly!!!!!
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number