Calculate the mole fraction of solute and solvent in 20% of w/v% of Naoh (aq) given density as 1.25g/ml?
Asked by manuasha93 | 23rd May, 2021, 09:14: PM
Percentage weight by volume is given=20%
Which means 20 gram of solute is present in 100 ml of solution.
If we are taking 100 ml of solution.
Answered by Ravi | 26th May, 2021, 06:34: PM
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
- sir what is molarity
- If of 6×10²³HCL are dissolved in 100ml water calculate the molarity of solution obtained
- how can we understand. density,mass and volume?
- find mole fraction of NaOH and H2O in 2 molal of aq.NaOH
- Definatio of mole
- Number of moles in 12amu of carbon are
- When lead sulphide, PbS and lead oxide, PbO, are heated together the products are lead metal and sulphur dioxide, SO2. PbS(s) + 2PbO(s) 3Pb (l) + SO2 (g). If 14.0 g of lead oxide reacts according to the above equation, how many (a) moles of lead (b) grams of lead, (c) atoms of lead and (d) grams of sulphur dioxide are formed? (Atomic mass : Pb = 207.0, S = 32.1 ; O =16.0)
- 1) Calculate the number of Cl2 molecules and Cl atoms in 0.25 mol of Cl2 gas. 2) Molar mass of O is 16 g mol-1. What is the mass of one atom and one molecule of Oxygen?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number