calculate the formula unit mass of CaCl2
Asked by prachisharma772007 | 16th Jan, 2022, 11:12: AM
CaCl2 molecule has one Calcium ( Ca ) atom and two chlorine ( Cl ) atoms.
Relative atomic mass of Ca = 40.08
Relative atomic mass of Cl = 35.45
Hence , Moleculer mass of CaCl2 = 40.08 + ( 2 × 35.45 ) = 110.98 amu ≈ 111 amu
( 1 amu = 1.660 × 10-27 kg )
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 16th Jan, 2022, 01:10: PM
- name and write the formula of atleast 20 elements of everyday use
- the ratio by mass of nitrogen and hydrogen in ammonia is 14:3 . calculate the ratio by number of atoms of elements in ammonia molecule .
- Assertion reason (A) phosphate ion is a polyatomic anion (R) in phosphate anion 5 atoms are present
- Calculate the molecular mass of h20
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number