calculate molar conductivity at infinite dilution of H2SO4 .given molar conductivity at infinite dilution of HCl = 426 , molar conductivity at infinite dilution of NaCl = 126.5 and molar conductivity at infinite dilution of Na2SO4 =260 at 25 degree celcius. (units are scm2/mol)
Asked by thakurpratyush5 | 30th Jun, 2015, 05:22: PM
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 1st Jul, 2015, 10:58: AM
- in an electrochemical cell
- Calculate the no. Of coulpmb required to deposit 40.5g AL when the electrode rxn is AL3+ +3e--->AL
- when zinc plate is dipped into a blue coloured solution of cuso4 then its colour becomes white why
- cell constant G*= l /A Here A stands for area of Electrode or Electrolytic solution
- What is galvanic cell?
- An electrochemical cell stops working after sometime. Why ?
- What are redox reactions? Explain with an example?
- Why do we use inert electrolytes like KCl, KNO3, and NH4Cl in a salt bridge?
- Explain the energy changes that occur in a galvanic cell. Also mention its electrode potential?
- What is the function of a salt bridge in the electrochemical cell?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number