caculate angles of triangle abc having 3 times angle b= 4 times angle c and interior angle a =4/7 of its exterior angle
Asked by dvmathur | 14th Oct, 2019, 11:14: PM
Caculate angles of triangle abc having 3 times angle b= 4 times angle c and interior angle a =3/7 of its exterior angle
Let ABC be the given triangle.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 17th Oct, 2019, 11:44: AM
- The two angles of a triangle are equal and third measures 70degree . Find the measures of each of the unknown angles
- how to proof that the sum of the angles in a triangle is 180^0
- Find the value of x and y in the following figure
- Triangle ABC is isosceles with AB=BC. If angle B is twice the measure of angle A, then find all the angles of the triangle
- What is an exterior angle of a triangle? Illustrate using diagram.
- State and prove the exterior angle property of a triangle.
- Find angle x in the figure below :
- Find the values of x and y in the figure below:
- Find the value of the unknown interior angle x, in the figure given below:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number