By which process I can solve this value : (82)^2 - (18)^2
Asked by sangita | 31st May, 2017, 01:18: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 31st May, 2017, 02:46: PM
- (2/3m+3/2n) ²
- If x cube + 2 square equal to a square x 6 plus x cube + 4, then find a.
- x^2+y^2+4z^2+2xy-4yz-4xzdivide by(x+y-2z)
- x+y=12 and xy = 24 find the value x2+y2
- If , find .
- If x + y = 4 and xy = 2, find x2 + y2.
- Simplify the following:
- Evaluate 992 using suitable identity.
- Find the value of x if (i) 2x = 62 - 42 (ii) 5x = 102 - 52
- Find the product: .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number