By Using Euclid's Division algorithm , find whether the pair of numbers 847 , 2160 are co primes or not ?
What are co prime and twin prime? .. co prime can have no having composite numbers ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 24th Nov, 2017, 10:36: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 25th Nov, 2017, 03:32: PM
- if r=0,then what is the relationship between a,b and q in a=bq+r of euclid division lemma
- find hcf of72and 108divisions lemma
- the sum of squares of two consecutive multiples of 7 is 637. Find the multiples
- 135 and 225 is dout
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 3m,3m+1or3m+2 where m is some integer
- What is division algorithm
- prime factor of 176
- What is algorithm?
- Prove that the square of the from 6q+5,then it is of the from 3q+2 for some integer q, but not conversely.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number