By Using Euclid's Division algorithm , find whether the pair of numbers 847 , 2160 are co primes or not ?
What are co prime and twin prime? .. co prime can have no having composite numbers ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 24th Nov, 2017, 10:36: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 25th Nov, 2017, 03:32: PM
- please tell Q1
- I need this question answer immediately
- find the smallest number which leaves remainder 8 and 12 when divided by 28 and 32 respectively
- For any positive integer n, prove that n^3 - n is divisible by 6
- What is Euclid's formula?
- 1.Use Euclid's division algorithm to find the HCF of : I) 135and 225
- Find HCF of no.s 1405,1465,1530 by euclids division algorithm
- Express 52x +117y in the term of H.C.F of 52 & 117
- Write whether the square of any positive integer can be of the form 3m+2 , where m is a natural number. Justify your answer
- find the h.c.f of 468 and 222 and express it in the form 468*213-222*449
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number