briefly explain about constant acceleration
Asked by gollaramudu1 | 26th Sep, 2020, 05:40: PM
Constant acceleration or uniform acceleration means the velocity of the object changes at equal rates in equal intervals of time.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 28th Sep, 2020, 11:33: PM
- explain retardation in detail
- Why are we multiplying 90km/h by 5/18 ?
- what does the negative sign of acceleration indicate?
- examples for speed is constant but direction changes
- examples for speed changes direction remains constant
- what is acceleration
- a car is travel
- What are the physical quantity of motion under scalar and vector quantity with their MKS and CGS units
- Can the average velocity of a particle be zero when its average speed is not zero?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number