Branched chain of carbon .. draw diagram and explain.
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 29th Sep, 2017, 11:47: AM
Branched chain of carbon: When one of the straight chain carbon chain, is attached to more than two that is three or four carbon atoms directly, then it forms branched chain of carbon.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 1st Oct, 2017, 11:30: AM
- Draw the structure of any compound
- A large number of carbon compounds are known
- What are covalent bonds ?
- A non metal x exist in two forms y and z. Y is a good conductor and z isa bad conductor of electricity. Identify x, y and. Distinguish between you and z in terms if their physical properties.
- Why methane hash 4singl4 covalent bond
- give reasons: 1. Diamond has a high melting point 2. element carbon forms compounds mainly by covalent bonding 3. carbon compounds do not conduct electricity in molten state?
- What is cyclohexane, carbon skeleton?
- what is tetravalency
- Dear sir/madame, Can you please explain what sp hybridized mean? Thank you
- Dear sir/Madame, I have a doubt in the following picture. Please tell me which shape is correct and why. Thank you
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number