Branched chain of carbon .. draw diagram and explain.
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 29th Sep, 2017, 11:47: AM
Branched chain of carbon: When one of the straight chain carbon chain, is attached to more than two that is three or four carbon atoms directly, then it forms branched chain of carbon.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 1st Oct, 2017, 11:30: AM
- explain covalent bonding in hydrogen
- Respected Mam/Sir 1)WHY ARE COVALENT COMPOUNDS IN SOLUBLE IN WATER? 2)WHY COVALENT COMPOUNDS DO NOT CONDUCT ELECTRICTY?
- What is the answer for explain the carbon tetravalency
- Is fullerne a good conductor of electricity? Some people said that, "its structure resembles to that of the graphite thus it is good conductor of electricity." But, Some said that, "Fullerne do not have layered structure like graphit and that is why free electrons do not jump and move easily . Thus, Fullerene is a bad conductor of electricity/ insulator. " So I am confused which is correct. Please solve my doubt.
- What is the formula of benzen?
- Draw the structure of any compound
- A large number of carbon compounds are known
- What are covalent bonds ?
- A non metal x exist in two forms y and z. Y is a good conductor and z isa bad conductor of electricity. Identify x, y and. Distinguish between you and z in terms if their physical properties.
- Why methane hash 4singl4 covalent bond
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number