Bonding for carbon tetrachloride
Asked by sjeetkaur1972 | 1st Feb, 2020, 10:39: PM
Casrbon Tetra Chloride has four covalent bonds. These bonds are polar in nature.
Answered by Ravi | 2nd Feb, 2020, 12:26: PM
- chemical bonding
- What is Py + Py bond
- What is hybridization
- why electron free in copper wire
- Calculate the number of sigma bonds and pi bonds in 2-propyl pent -1-ene?
- What are the limitations of Octet rule.
- According to VSEPR principle in which molecule is the highest bond distortion observed ? a) NH3 b) H2O c) O3 d) SO2
- #JioChat What is the covalent bond
- Write is the lewis dot structure of HNO3 and NH4 using the proper steps.(find A ,N and S)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number