Bisectors of angle B and Cof a triangle intersect each other at point 'O'.Prove thatangle BOC=
Asked by Delin | 31st Aug, 2014, 02:46: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 1st Sep, 2014, 09:33: AM
- the exterior angles obtained on producing the base of a triangle both ways are 100° and 120°. find all the angles
- how to remember all the thereoms
- In a triangle ABC, if angle A + angle B = 65 and angle B + angle C = 140 , then the measure of angle B is (a) 40 (b) 25 c) 115 (d) 60
- one exterior angle of a triangle is 110 degree and one ko interior opposite angle is 30 degree find the remaining angles of the triangle
- What is angle sum property
- In the given figure, AB||CD. Find the value of x.
- answer to all question
- Please answer this question
- Can a triangle have (i) Two right angles? (ii) All angles less than 60o? (iii) All angles equal to 60o? (iv)Two acute angles? Justify your statement in each case.
- If the bisectors of B and C of triangle of a ABC intersect at O, then prove that BOC = 90o + .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number