Biology father's ?
Asked by dabhihardik112 | 21st Mar, 2021, 11:05: AM
Aristotle is known as the Father of Biology.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 22nd Mar, 2021, 01:51: PM
- .Define impulsive force. Show that impulse as the product of force & time.
- what is diversity
- sir tell about Ernest mayer
- what is meant nomenclature
- what is cellular organisation
- what is biology
- what is the advantage of Taxonomy???
- write the four features of living organisms
- Full form of botanical nomenclature s
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number