Bestility causes aids?
Asked by ygavad52 | 4th Dec, 2019, 06:56: AM
Sexual relations between a person and an animal, including intercourse, masturbation, anal penetration, or having one's genitals licked by an animal. AIDS is a viral disease caused by HIV. AIDS spreads through sexual contact with an infected individual. So, if either of the partners carries the HIV virus, then beastility might result in AIDS.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th Dec, 2019, 10:42: AM
- Q. Name the vector which causes malaria
- The disease that is not caused by funges is 1. aspergilosis cow pox nirgworm actinomycosis
- The disease that is caused by virus is 1. amoebiosos 2. anthrax 3. rabies 4 ringworm
- Types of fat
- Why do people die fast suffering from HIV AIDS?
- Define communicable diseases.
- What do you understand by non-communicable disease?
- Differentiate between acute and chronic diseases.
- Give one word for: i. Diseases which can spread from one person to another ii. Diseases which are present since birth iii. Diseases which last for short duration iv. Disease which last for longer duration
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number