Balance the chemical equation: Pb(NO3)2 + KI -----) ?
Asked by nannu1142 | 25th Feb, 2008, 11:25: AM
Pb(NO3)2 + 2KI → 2 KNO3 + PbI2
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:24: PM
- How to balance chemical equation easily
- how to balance equation
- how to balance an equation
- Why we need to balance the chemical equation
- Write the rules How to balance a chemical equation with five examples?
- how hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen oxide forms explain with their chemical equation
- how to balance chemical equations ?
- X +YSO4 -> Y+SO4 In this reaction what is the valency of X and Y ?
- Ba(OH)2 + NH4Cl →
- 10 balanced equation wit name
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number