atomic size of elements
Asked by | 23rd Feb, 2008, 04:27: PM
Down the group electron is added in a new shell so along with the nuclear pull the screening is more effective so the atomic size increases.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 08:21: PM
- Please answer the 17
- How does the atomic size vary across a period ? Give reason.
- who gave modern periodic table
- What are isobars?
- How to find valency
- which is modern perodic law ?
- find the odd man out and state its reason helium,radon,argon,boron
- how to remember the valancies of elements?
- How many groups and periods were in Mendeleev's periodic table?
- how can we find the electro negitivity of an atom
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number