Atmospheric refraction results into some atmospheric phenomena. State some examples.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Atmospheric phenomena caused due to atmospheric refraction are:
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- why does the sun appear reddish early in the morning? will this phenomenon be observed by an astronaut on the moon ? give reason to justify your answer
- twinking of stars
- If the stars too are as near as planets then they donot twinkle? And if the planets are as far as stars then can they twinkle?
- Explain twinkling of stars and draw diagram.
- Why do stars appears twinkling
- Does refraction take place in the atmosphere ? Give reason.
- Provide an example to show the atmospheric refraction.
- What is the time difference by which we see the sunset ?
- Time from sunrise to sunset is lengthened by how many minutes?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number