Asteroid are found between the planets
Asked by himanset87958 | 18th Dec, 2018, 09:30: PM
Asteroid belt is circumstellar disc in a solar system which is present between the planets Mars and Jupiter.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 19th Dec, 2018, 10:58: AM
- classify satellites . which kind of satellite very useful ? why ?
- What happens when a Meteorites falls on the Earth?
- What is a comet? How does it appear?
- After how many years can we see Halley's comet? When was it seen the last time?
- Why the bright streak of light only lasts for a very short time?
- What is a meteorite? How does it help the scientists?
- What are artificial satellites? Name the first Indian satellite.
- Which two planets have asteroids between them?
- What happen to meteors when it enters the earth’s atmosphere?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number