As in respiration 6 carbon molecule breaks into three carbon molecules with further goes into mitochondria then where does otherthree carbon molecule goes
Asked by Aadishjain804 | 4th Jun, 2020, 09:06: AM
During respiration, six molecules of glucose are broken down into six molecules of carbon dioxide along with the release of six molecules of water and ATP.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th Jun, 2020, 10:39: AM
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
- Epiglottis is adsent what happen in our body
- given scientific reasons we get tired after some exercise
- Why do the walls of the trachea not collapse ‘when there is less air in it?
- why is insufficient to meet the Oxygen requirements of multi cellelar organisms like humans
- where is plueral membrane present and what is it's function?
- where is respiration take place in human body
- Full form of atp
- where are the lungs is main situated
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number