1. Petal, sepal, ovary, ovule, stamen.
Asked by dhairyashah3003.9sdatl | 1st May, 2020, 10:47: AM
The floral whorls are arranged in the following order from outside to inside-
Sepal, petal, stamen, ovary, ovule.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th May, 2020, 11:24: AM
- nuter flower is which type of flower
- Describe the parts of androecium
- Is hibiscus a monoecious 🌱🌱 plant??
- in China rose which androecium is found
- what do u mean by the ray florets of sunflower?
- What does ray florets of sunflower mean??
- 1.An uneasy sensation due to lack of food 2.chemical required for production of ATP 3.transfer of pollen grains from another to the stigma of different flower of the same plant 4. The father of the medicine 5. Second whorl of flower from outside
- what is sepals collectively also called as ?
- Distinguish between polyandrus and polyadephous androecium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number