Arithematic Progression

Asked by chahat | 11th Mar, 2009, 10:49: AM

Expert Answer:

the nth term of an A.P. can be found by subtracting the sum of n terms and  the sum of (n-1) terms and the common difference can be found by subtracting two consecutive terms.

Answered by  | 11th Mar, 2009, 11:07: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.