Are the square root of all positive integers irrational ?if not give an example of the square root of a rational number that is a ra
Asked by ms1633392 | 22nd Sep, 2020, 03:44: PM
No, Square root of all positive integers is not an irrational number.
Example: 4 is a positive integer.
Square root of 4 is 2, which is not an irrational numeber.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 22nd Sep, 2020, 09:23: PM
- give definition irrational number
- wt is a irrational number
- what is meant by irrational number
- Rationalise the denominator of the following 1/√7-√6
- find value of a and b if 7+^5/7-^5 - 7-^5/7+^5= a+7^5b/11
- show how √5 can be represented on the number line
- if √2=1.414,then the value of √3+√6 up to 3 places of decimal is _
- what is irrational
- 2-root5 is it rational or irrational? and how?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number