Are Phenylmethanal and Benzenecarbaldehyde the same?
Asked by sunil2791 | 11th Oct, 2017, 02:28: PM
Phenylmethanal and Benzenecarbaldehyde, both are same.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 11th Oct, 2017, 05:28: PM
- Please solve this question
- Pl ans
- Oxidation of ortho nitrotoluene with agent Cro2cl2
- What happens when acetaldehyde reacts with (1) semicarbazide (2) HCN (3) I2/NaOH (4) NaHSo3 (5) Dil. NaoH (6) phenyl hydrazine
- How acetaldehyde prepared from (1) CH3COCl(acetyl chloride) (2) (CH3COO)2Ca (calcium acetate)
- Please answer it
- An organic compound A gives positive test with Tollen's reagent on treatment with ammonia forms B which is an eye medicine. A on treatment with concentrated KOH forms C and D . C on oxidation forms A again. D on acidification responds to Tollen's test. A combines with CH3MgI followed by hydrolysis forms E which on oxidation followed by decarboxylation forms methane. Identify A to E. With proper equations involved.
- Why alpha carbon of carbonyl compounds are acidic?
- Answer the question
- Plz answer 101 ques with proper explanation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number