are all bicarbonate salts soluble or insoluble?
Asked by saibaba1069 | 26th Mar, 2020, 01:16: PM
No not all carbonates are soluble like Na2CO3 and bicarbonates are soluble.
Answered by Ramandeep | 26th Mar, 2020, 09:25: PM
- is FeCl3 a soluble salt
- do only soluble salts crystallize on cooling after heating, or even insoluble salts crystallize?
- is aluminium sulphate soluble or insoluble?
- is PbHCO3 a soluble or insoluble salt?
- match the following- 1. acid salt a. alum 2. normal salt b. sodium carbonate 3. mixed salt c. sodium potassium carbonate 4. complex salt d. sodium hydrogen carbonate 5. double salt e. sodium zincate
- a decahydrated crystalline salt
- What happens when ferric chloride is placed in a watch glass?
- What are the byproduct of Soap
- Name a base which reacts with hydrochloric acid to give a salt which on hydrolysis gives a slightly acidic solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number