answer to all the following questions
Asked by Chetna.lagoon | 18th Aug, 2019, 07:30: PM
In triangle ABD and triangle AEC
angle B = angle E
AB = AE opposite sides of equal angles
angle 1 = angle 2 i.e. angle BAD = angle EAC
triangle ABD triangle AEC
Adding triangle ADC on both sides
triangle ABD + triangle ADC triangle AEC + triangle ADC
triangle ABC triangle AED
Answered by Sneha shidid | 19th Aug, 2019, 10:12: AM
- Q-a diagonal divides a parallelogram into 2 congruent triangles.prove Doubt-in ncert it is done by only ASA .Can we do it by any other method like SAS OR SSS?And if not why?
- What was and ASA congurrence rule
- 11. In ∆𝐴𝐵𝐶, CP and BQ are equal altitudes to sides AB and AC respectively. Show that ∆𝐴𝐵𝑄 ≅ ∆𝐴𝐶P
- In a triangle PQR if PQ=QR and L, M AND N are the mid points of the sides PQ QR and RP respectively prove that LN=MN
- ABCD is a trapezium in which AB||CD and AB=2CD.If its diagonals intersect each other at O, find ratio of areas of triangle AOB and triangle COD.
- Prove that the medians of an equilateral triangle are equal.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number