Answer question no. 9 and question no. 11.
Asked by tps.mjmdr | 10th Jul, 2018, 10:27: PM
To identify the limiting reagent, first write the chemical reaction,
Limiting reagent is Li2O
Excess of reactant remain is 40.6 kg.
Molality is preferred over molality because:
Molarity is the number of moles of solute present in one litre of solution.
Molality is the number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of solvent.
In the case of molarity, the change in temperature causes the change in volume of the solution but in molality, the temperature will not affect the weight of the solvent.
Therefore molality is preferred over molarity in expressing the concentration of a solution.
Answered by Varsha | 13th Jul, 2018, 12:49: PM
- 2 grams of magnesium react with 1.12 grams of oxygen in a closed vessel the reactant which is an excess and its left amounts are
- 20 carat of gold is a mixture of 20 parts by weight of gold and 4 parts by weight of copper.Pure gold is 25 carat.
- please explain this question to me..................
- When 100 ml of M/10 H2SO4 is mixed with 500ml of M/10 NaOH,then what is the nature of the resulting solution and the normality of the excess reactant left?
- 1.Find the ratio of the number of atoms present in 16g of O2 and 32g of O3. 2.Find the charge of 48g of Mg2+ ions in coulombs.
- Why are ion dipole forces not a part of dispersion forces?
- Give some examples differentiating between isothermal and adiabatuc process.
- What is the difference between external indicators and internal indicators ?
- Number of neutron present in 12x10 ^ 23 atoms of oxygen containing 17 grams of molecular weight: (Given NA = 6x10 ^ 23)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number