answer for 11th question
Asked by my3shyll | 21st Mar, 2017, 08:01: AM
a) First image - Wings of a dragonfly, Second image - Wing of a bird
b) Wings of dragon fly are of insect origin while the wing of birds are of bird origin (evolved during the evolution of bird from reptiles). Both these structures are analogous.
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 21st Mar, 2017, 10:02: AM
- how can we say that birds are evolved from reptiles?
- What is the Use of fossils in terms of evolutionary relationship
- Distinguish between homologues organs and analogous organs
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous organs with atleast 5 points( use only simple words)
- Explain the evolution process
- which type of organ is vermiform appendix?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number