An organic compound A on treatmentr with acetic acid in presence of conc H2SO4 produce sester B .A on mild oxidation gives C. C reacts with 50% KOH followed by acidification generates A and D .D with PCl5 followed by reation with NH3 gives E . E on dehydration produces HCN .I dentify the compound A to E AND WRITE THE CHEMICAL REACTION.
Asked by vasturushi | 23rd Jul, 2017, 11:07: AM
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 24th Jul, 2017, 11:10: AM
- pls explain
- Conversion of amines
- What is the product of this amide acylation?
- Please answer this question.
- Why toluene is more reactive than nitro benzene?
- Question 6. Option 2nd and 3rd
- Z is :- (1) CH3—CH2—OH (2) CH3—NH2 (3) CH3—OH (4) CH3—CH2—NH2
- Which amine salts are used for determining molecular masses of amines?
- What happens when we treat Aniline with HCl?
- What happens when amines are treated with water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number