An organic compound A, C2H5O2N gives on reduction another compound B C2H7N. What are A and B?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- how. to convert prop-1-ene to prop-2-ene
- how to convert benzene to aniline
- How aniline is prepared from (a) benzamide (b) Benzoic acid (c)Nitro benzene
- Write the structures of primary, secondary and tertiary amines having the molecular formula C3H9N?
- How can we get primary amine from alkyl cyanides?
- How will you convert Methyl halide to Ethylamine?
- How can you prepare primary, secondary and tertiary amine by reduction?
- Write a short note on Hofmann Bromamide reaction?
- What happens when a mixture of an alcohol and ammonia in the vapour phase is passed over heated alumina at 633K?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number