AN OBJECT MOVES WITH ACCELERATION "ALPHA"FOR SOME TIME AND "BETA" FOR CERTAIN ANOTHER TIME.THE OBJECT STARTS FROM REST AND IN FINALLY COMES TO REST IN ANOTHER HALF.THE EVENT TAKES PLACE AT TIME "t".FIND MAXIMUM VELOCITY ATTAINED AND TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELLED BY OBJECT?
Asked by ENGLISH DSOUZA | 4th Jun, 2014, 06:17: AM
Answered by | 5th Jan, 2018, 05:32: PM
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- What is banking of roads?
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
- Why are we looking at alternate sources of energy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number