AN OBJECT MOVES WITH ACCELERATION "ALPHA"FOR SOME TIME AND "BETA" FOR CERTAIN ANOTHER TIME.THE OBJECT STARTS FROM REST AND IN FINALLY COMES TO REST IN ANOTHER HALF.THE EVENT TAKES PLACE AT TIME "t".FIND MAXIMUM VELOCITY ATTAINED AND TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELLED BY OBJECT?
Asked by ENGLISH DSOUZA | 4th Jun, 2014, 06:17: AM
Answered by | 5th Jan, 2018, 05:32: PM
- what is photosynthesis
- What is difference between melting and buring of wax
- explain geothermal energy?
- name the device to produce electricity from fossil fuels
- The total amount of heat produced by a fuel having a calorific value of 20 kJ kg 1 was found to be 50,000 joules. How much fuel was burnt? 2500 kg 250 kg 25 kg 2.5 kg
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number