AN OBJECT MOVES WITH ACCELERATION "ALPHA" FOR SOME TIME AND "BETA"FOR ANOTHER TIME.THE OBJECT STARTS FROM REST AND IN ANOTHER HALF FINALLY COMES TO REST .THE EVENT TAKES PLACE IN TIME "t".FIND THE MAXIMUM VELOCITH ATTAIED AND TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELLED BY THE OBJECT?
Asked by ENGLISH DSOUZA | 4th Jun, 2014, 06:12: AM
The question is not formulated properly:- First I formulate the question
An oobject strats from rest and moves with acceleration α for time t1. Then the particle moves with acceleration β for time t2. Then finally the particle comes to rest in time t3. Find the maximum speed and the total distance travelled.
For duration t1 :- distance travelled S1 = and final velocity v1 = α t1
For duration t2:- distance travelled S2 = and final velocity v2 =
for duration t3 :- retardation = and distance travelled S3 =
total distance travelled = S1+S2+S3; maximum speed =
Answered by | 5th Jan, 2018, 05:27: PM
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- What is banking of roads?
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
- Why are we looking at alternate sources of energy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number