An object isplaced between two plane mirrors inclined at an angle 30 degree with each other. what is the total number of images formed?
Asked by ritikabehera01 | 20th Mar, 2017, 12:11: PM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 20th Mar, 2017, 12:41: PM
- An object is placed at a distance of 4cm from a concave mirror of focal length lcm. Find the nature and position of the image
- The radius of curvature of a concave mirror is 12 cm. The image obtained by it is real and has magnification 3/2. Find the object distance and image distance.
- what is linear aperture?
- Can object distance be 0
- A candle is kept 49 CM away from a spherical convex mirror of radius of curvature 70cm find image formed and its magnification
- Prove that F = r/2
- A 4.5 cm needle is placed 12 cm away from a convex mirror of focal length 15 cm. Give the location of the image and the magnification. Describe what happens as the needle is moved farther from the mirror.
- a concave mirror produces three times magnified(enlarged)real image of an object placed at 10 cm in front of it.where is the image located?
- Please solve this question?
- an object of 5cm height is placed at a distance of 20cm in front of a convex mirror of radius of curvature 30cm. find the position of image its nature and size
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number