An elevator is descending with uniform acceleration. To measure the acceleration, a person in the elevator drops the coin at a moment the elevator starts. The coin is 6 ft above the floor of the elevator at the time it is dropped. the person observes that coin strikes the floor in 1 second. Calculate from these datas the accelerartion of t the elevator.
Asked by aahnik.mohanty | 27th Nov, 2017, 08:17: PM
Answered by Gajendra | 28th Nov, 2017, 04:42: PM
- Are force and weight the same thing
- Why do drawing pins have wide heads?
- What do you mean by numericals? What do you mean by first law of motion,second law of motion ,thrid law of motion?
- A force of 100 N acting on a body of mass m ,for 4 second gives it a velocity of 20 m/s find the mass of the body if it was initially at rest
- Why buffers are provided between boggies of train
- An object experience a net zero external unbalanced force . Is it possible for the object to be traveling with non zero velocity
- Explain the tension in the string
- What will be the force of friction between a ball and the floor if a force of 50N is acting on the ball which is moving with a constant velocity of 10m/s?
- What type of force acts on a rubber ball when we press it between our hands? What effect is produced in the ball?
- Identify the type of forces acting in the following case: 'A toy is moving over a horizontal smooth surface with a constant velocity'.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number