An aq solution containing iquid A(M=128) 64% y weight has V.P 145mm ofhg.If V.P of H20 is 155mm 0f hg then calcluate V .P of A at same temp.
Asked by banga71 | 17th May, 2017, 09:47: PM
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 18th May, 2017, 01:47: PM
- How like dissolves like?
- At what partial pressure oxygen will have a solubility of 0.06 gram per litre in water at 293 Kelvin Henry's law constant of oxygen in water at 303 kelvin is 46.82 k bar assume the density of the solution to the same as that of water
- how many ml of 0.1M HCL are required to react completely with 1g mixture of and NaHCO3 containing equimolar amounts of both?
- what is volatile and non volatile solute . also explain the importance of both and uses
- Assertion :- CaCl2, CaSO4, Ca(HSO4)2 & Ca(OH)2 will cause hardness in water. Reason :- All soluble salts of Ca+2 and Mg+2 cause hardness.
- Define solubility.
- State the factors on which solubility depends.
- What is dissolution? How is it different with crystallization?
- What does saturated and unsaturated stand for a solution?
- How does the change in temperature affect the solubility of a solute?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number