an alkali metal in period 3 and halogen in period 2
Asked by VasuNishad123 | 8th Apr, 2018, 11:31: AM
An alkali metal in period 3 is sodium.
Halogen in period 2 is Fluorine.
Answered by Varsha | 8th Apr, 2018, 03:09: PM
- How to find the valency of an element?
- name the element in correct order of their increasing atom atomic numbers present in the first second and third short period of the periodic table state each element electronic configuration
- groups and periods funda in periodic table
- How can I self study any chapter with clear conceptual understanding the particular chapter that is not taught in school and without the help of online videos??
- why is the periodic table named as it is?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number