amphibians are cold blooded or warm blooded animals
Asked by | 5th Mar, 2008, 08:24: PM
Amphibians are cold-blooded because their body temperature depends on the temperature of their environment.
Answered by | 6th Dec, 2017, 05:43: PM
- What is the difference between the heart structure of cold blooded animals and warm blooded animlas?
- No. of camber a crocodile has
- Is whale protochordata or vertribrata
- Why do only some birds fly??
- All birds have wings then why Bird like peacock cannot fly
- Why aves and Mammalia have 4 chamber heart
- What is phylum chordata
- How is the heart of a frog different from the heart of a dog?
- Vertebrates are grouped into how many classes?
- Presence of spiral valve in stomach is the characteristic feature of which class?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number