All hydrocarbons do not conduct Electricity?
Asked by | 20th Feb, 2008, 09:21: PM
Some unsaturated hydrocarbons like ethene are polar due to carbon to carbon triple bond and are acidic in nature, which means they will release hydrgen ion which in turn conducts electricity.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 07:44: PM
- Explain how the fullerenes can be made good conductor of electricity
- How can we easily remember the Naming of carbon compond
- lewis dot structure and explanation of H2SO4 and CO
- Show me the electron dot structure of CH2(Methylene).Also show the bonding.(2 or 3 marks)
- What are carbon compounds?
- mam/sir, I made one formula to find the number of covalent bonds between the hydrocarbon so please will you tell me that it really works or not
- What is the importance of homologous series
- write the names of first two members of homologous series Alkenes?
- Explain Carbon Atomic structure
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number