After allowing a discount of 20% on the marked price of a lamp a trader loses 10%.by what percentage is the marked price above the cost price
Asked by ajayrath7 | 12th Nov, 2017, 09:30: PM
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 11:24: AM
- Find the missing number x in the third circle.
- Complete the series: (i) 20, 15, 10, ___, ___. (ii) 3, 9, 15, ___, ___.
- In the following product, find A, B and C.
- In the following addition, find A.
- Make 3 numbers from the digits 3, 5 and 1 taken in order, add them and verify that the sum is divisible by 37.
- Write all possible numbers using the digits 2, 4, 7 without repeating them.
- "The difference of the two digit chosen number and the number obtained by reversing the digits is divisible by 9." Verify this property for the numbers 67 and 39.
- "The sum of a two digit number and the number obtained by reversing its digits is divisible by 11." Verify this property for the numbers 32 and 89.
- Write the following numbers in usual form: (i) 100 x 7 + 10 x 9 + 1 x 8 (ii) 1000 x 3 + 100 x 1 + 10 x 5 + 1 x 9
- Write the following numbers in expanded form. (i) 45 (ii) 123
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number