Aditya suggests his family to install a solar water heater at their residence. But some of the family members were in a favour of installing an electric geyser.
(a) Who according to you is taking a correct decision? Mention the value exhibited by Aditya.
(b) Also give reasons (at least 2) for your answer.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Jul, 2017, 10:56: AM
(a) Aditya is taking a correct decision.
Values exhibited by Aditya are:
(i) Correct use of knowledge
(ii) Concern for environment
(b) Solar water heater is a better choice than electric geyser because:
(i) Sun is a renewable source of energy.
(ii) Power source of the sun is absolutely free.
Answered by | 24th Jul, 2017, 12:56: PM
- write the energy conversion that takes place in hydropwer plant
- Write difference between thermal power and hydro power plant on the basis of energy generation
- What is the basis of nuclear energy.Explain briefly.
- Q.1. What are hotspots? Q.2. What is the use of glass sheet in the solar cooker?
- why should we use energy judiciously?give any four suggestions to save energy.
- Energy from various sources is considered to have been derived from the sun. Do you agree? Justify your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number