Adding acid and base in water is exothermic.Is water in acid and base is also the same?
Asked by ranidivya154 | 10th Aug, 2014, 09:40: PM
The reaction between acid or base and water in both cases (Water to acid or base / Acid or base to water) is highly exothermic.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 11th Aug, 2014, 09:40: AM
- 1.with the help of an activity explain how metal reacts with acid draw diagram? 2. define organic acids and name the source of the following acid,lactic acid, tartaric acid,malic and acetic acids..?
- differentiate between natural and synthetic indicators, give examples
- send me reactions ofacids and bases
- why HNO3 acid does not react with aluminium?
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- example of organic and inorganic acid
- How strong are acid and base solution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number