Add two times a number with three times the same number?
Asked by moshibil10 | 20th Jul, 2020, 08:58: PM
Let the number be x.
According to the condition,
2x + 3x = 5x
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 21st Jul, 2020, 05:12: PM
- 5\11 and 4/4 adding
- If 4 is added to four times a number, the result is 10 more than three times the number. Find the number
- The sum of two numbers is 80 and the greater number exceed twice the smaller number by 11.Find the Number
- 5 time a number is 75 write equation for the statement
- Solve 3x +7 = 35- x and check your answer
- Question is in the picture
- a labourer is engaged for 20 days on the condition that he will receive 280 rs for each day he works and will be fined 60 rs for each day he is absent. if he recieves 2540 rs in all, for how many days did he remain absent?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number