actually m solving ncert so i had problem in some question
1. reaction of propanone with methymagnesium bromide followed by hydrolysis
2. hyration of propene in the prensen of dilute sulphuric acid
3 catalytic reduction of butanal
give me in proper explanation its important i want that ans
Asked by saggugurupal | 10th Sep, 2016, 04:22: PM
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan
| 10th Oct, 2016,
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 10th Oct, 2016, 03:51: PM
- pls solve sir
- Answer 5th with reaction
- How many other contributing resonance structures are possible?
- How are ethers classified? Give example.
- What is the IUPAC name of C6H5OCH3?
- What is the IUPAC name of the following compound?
- How the ethers are obtained by the dehydration of alcohols? Give the mechanism of action.
- How ethers are prepared by Williamson's method?
- Why substitution is not the correct way to get t-butyl ethyl ether?
- Why there is a large difference in boiling point between butanol and ethoxy ethane?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number