According to theorm 7 rational number is p/q where q is multiple of 2 or 5 or both hence 2/3 is irrational????
Asked by kareemusama | 18th Jul, 2019, 09:14: PM
Let x = be a rational number, such that the prime factoristaion of q is not of the form 2n5m , where n, m are non - nagative integeres. Then, x has a decimal expansion which is non - terminating repeating (recurring).
→ is a Rational Number and its decima Exanpsion is non - terminating repeating (recurring).
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 19th Jul, 2019, 02:15: PM
- prove that 5 root is irrational
- what are real roots?
- how prime numbers define directly
- Prove that 3√2 is irrational
- find root
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number