According to the cost concept, what is to be included in the purchase price of the asset?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 9th Jun, 2016, 12:29: PM
According to the cost concept, all the assets are recorded in the books of account at the purchase price. The purchase price includes the cost of acquisition, transportation expenses, installation charges and other expenses incurred to make the asset ready to use.
Answered by | 9th Jun, 2016, 02:29: PM
- What do you mean by dual aspect concept?
- From the following transactions, briefly explain the dual aspects of each transaction: Capital introduced Rs. 5,00,000 Loan taken Rs. 3,00,000
- What is the fundamental accounting equation?
- From the following transactions, briefly explain the dual aspects of every transaction: Stock ofRs. 170,000 purchased from the supplier Assets ofRs. 225,000 purchased
- Briefly explain the revenue realisation concept with an example.
- When does the gold mining company recognise its revenue?
- A business organisation received an advance amount in January, 2016 for the sale made in May, 2016. When will be the revenue recognised?
- What do you understand by matching concept in accounting?
- What does full disclosure concept mean in accounting?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number