according to newtons third law to every action there is equal and opposite reaction but I have a doubt whether action should happen first or the reaction
Asked by deepamajulal | 13th Sep, 2019, 10:07: PM
Without action there would be no reaction. For example swimmer has to push water backwards(action force) as a result the water pushes him forward(reaction force) if there is no action force applied by the swimmer to push the water back he will not be able to move forward.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 14th Sep, 2019, 12:37: PM
- define thrust
- What is Newtons third law of motion
- I would like to know whether action and reaction can be interchanged in newtons third law
- Hitting the ball to the floor is an example for Newton's third law?
- First law and second law and third law motion examples
- 3 rd law motion formula
- If action and reaction forces are equal and opposite, then why do they result in change in momentum of the body?
- Why is it difficult for a fireman to hold a hose pipe, which ejects a large amount of water at a high velocity?
- Why does a gunman get a jerk on firing a bullet?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number