Asked by papaji7762 | 12th Jan, 2020, 02:26: PM
Acceleration is defined as rate of change of velocity.
It is denoted by 'a'.
The SI unit of acceleration is m/s2.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Jan, 2020, 04:20: PM
- please repeat what is an acceleration,unit and uniform and nonuniform acceleration
- What is the difference between VELOCITY & ACCELARATION
- what is accelaration
- A train starting from a railway station and moving with uniform acceleration attains a speed of 40 km/h in 10 minutes. What is its acceleration
- what is acceleration
- how I find acceleration
- PHYSICS||KINENATICS||. que no.81
- Give five example of uniform acceleration and non uniform acceleration.
- When you say a body is in (a) uniform acceleration (b) non-uniform acceleration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number