Asked by Sonalibhogawade499 | 23rd May, 2021, 10:21: AM
When the object is moving , if the speed keep on increasing or keep on decreasing ,
then the motion is said to be accelerated motion.
If the speed is keep on increasing, then the acceleration is positive .
If the speed is keep on decreasing, then the acceleration is negative .
Negative acceleration is called as deceleration or retardation .
Acceleration is defined as rate of change of velocity
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 23rd May, 2021, 01:46: PM
- A force acts for 10 secs on a stationary body of mass 100kg after which the force ceases to act. The body moves through a distance of 100m in the next 5 secs. Calculate:- i) the velocity acquiured by the body ii) the acceleration producced by the force iii) the magnitude of the force
- use the below v-t graph calculate, (a)the acceleration of the body as it moves from 0 to A (b)the distance covered by the body from o to a c THE acceleration of the body from B TO C
- A train starting from rest attains a velocity of 72 km/hr in 5 minutes. Assuming that the acceleration is uniform find the acceleration. *
- Give one example for each of the type of motion when i) Acceleration is in the direction of motion ii) Acceleration is against the direction of motion iii) Acceleration is uniform
- when will you say a body is in (i) uniform acceleration (ii) non-uniform acceleration
- 1. Define non-uniform acceleration with an example.
- please repeat what is an acceleration,unit and uniform and nonuniform acceleration
- What is the difference between VELOCITY & ACCELARATION
- what is accelaration
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number