About traits of human
Asked by | 26th Feb, 2008, 03:14: PM
Inherited traits are coded by genes and are passed on from the parents to the offspring from one generation to another. Traits like colour and power of eyes and nature of behaviour of a person are inherited traits because such traits are controlled by genes and are passed from the parents to the offspring.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:28: PM
- Describe me about inheritance of blood group
- What is importance of variatiion? Long decribe...
- Why is dna copying not beneficial to a individual
- What are genes
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number