About traits of human
Asked by | 26th Feb, 2008, 03:14: PM
Inherited traits are coded by genes and are passed on from the parents to the offspring from one generation to another. Traits like colour and power of eyes and nature of behaviour of a person are inherited traits because such traits are controlled by genes and are passed from the parents to the offspring.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:28: PM
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
- right or wrong in RNA nitrogen base thymine is replace by uracil
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number