About stability of carbocation.
Asked by | 25th Feb, 2008, 09:49: PM
In tropolyium ion there is more resonance stabilisation as compared to benzene.
Answered by | 11th Dec, 2017, 05:59: PM
- Write the structure of four bromo 4 methyl pent 2 ene
- What is Westrol and Westrosol ???
- nomenclature of organic compounds with rules and examples .
- pls solve the problem
- why alkyl halide are prepare from alcohol
- Which halogen has a tendency to form cation
- In the iupac name of m-clch2c6h4ch2c(ch3)3 we take benzene as the main chain Why? why we dont take CH2Cl as main chain? Pls answer
- Among Neopentyl chloride and isopentyl chloride, which one have high boiling point?
- In 2nd plz explain how these two effects control orientation and reactivity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number